Thursday, December 31, 2015

PATIENCE, WHAT A FRIEND

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means- including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise - without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by the law. your support of the author's rights is appreciated.




I have taken patience
 To be a perfect friend of mine
 Since some of those
 I love and care about
 Would not even care
 If I exist or not.
You know why?
 Because I hope
They might come around someday.
 Once patience is gone,
 Hope is lost, confusion sets in,
 Anger is revealed
 At the end,
 Things would definitely fall apart.
If I would loose patience,
 Please, let me me loose it
 On multitude of Army
 Not on one person
 Which is you.


COPY RIGHT © ONIKE KEHINDE OLAITAN 2015.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
If you like this post take 30 seconds to share the post and like our Facebook page(CLICK HERE)

0 comments: